Is your website too many slow? are you increase more organic traffic? If you looking for Best web hosting in 2022? All problems solved in this A2 Hosting vs SiteGround compere article.
If your site loading speed is good then google automatically ranks your site top 10 and gets more organic traffic.
Now, question how to increase site loading speed? Its simple answer is Buy Best Web Hosting and installs good Cache Plugins.
All people find in google’s cheapest web hosting services. And buy cheapest hosting but few months do not rank this website. Now, Questions Why? Because the cheapest web hosting does not provide SSD Storage, Unlimited Bandwidth, Good Performance, and many more. So, my personal opinion is always to buy a good hosting.
Now, we are confused about which is best in the market. All this web hosting personally I used a long time. This SiteGround vs A2 Hosting compering is my personal uses-based, not a promotional article.
What is Hosting/Web Hosting ?
You may probably know that to make your website visible on the web, your website’s file and data must be physically stored on the computer that is connected to the internet. These high-powered computers are called web servers.
Website hosts are the companies that physically help several web servers in one location or as data senders.
In addition to hashing the web servers, the website’s host provides the software, security, support, and backup that connects your website to the internet.
The companies allow you to store your data/ files on their servers and make them visible for the visitors; this is called hosting or web hosting.
Before 1991, Web Hosting was restricted as, the purpose of the Internet was only research and education, and quite a number of people were allowed to use web pages only for e-mail, FTP, and telnet. During 1995, people started getting attracted to web hosting and its importance.
A2 Hosting is one of the fastest web hosting in 2022. It may be not known for a bigger platform but its high-quality solutions and excellent performance make it stand out from others. It is developer-friendly hosting and has an easy workforce.
In 2001, A2 Hosting was founded by Bryan Muthig as a web hosting company under its original name Iniquinet.
A2 Hosting provides satisfactory services and support, whether you are a new blogger or have a popular business website; A2 Hosting will try its best to serve you. It gives you a wide range; you will love to work with this hosting and offers up to 20x faster service at a low price. This company is properly-known for its ultimate speed performance
SiteGround is a privately held web hosting company that was founded 16 years ago by Ivo Tzenov in 2004. Under the guidance of CEO Tenko Nikolov, it has over 500 employees and hosts more than 2 million domains worldwide, in the present day.
They are delivering excellent services for a long time. Their hosting plans are flexible and have the best customer support in the market. It is best known as one of the best WordPress hosting companies.
SiteGround is a perfect hosting company to start a website. It has awesome service with premium features and is ready to support 24/7.
This company provides various hosting like Share, WordPress, Cloud, Dedicated, and Reseller. If you wanted to try this hosting with low investment, it has its Startup Shared Hosting plan which is the cheapest plan in the SiteGround.
Plans, Pricing and Features
A2hosting offers unlimited SSD storage and bandwidth and lower prices. Performance and customer support are great. Renewal price very low.
SiteGround performance is really good, comes with plenty of hosting features, and great customer support. But they are more expensive of all plans as it gives much better quality or performance and very good speed than A2. Overall SiteGround Winner.
Also Vist: Bluehost vs SiteGround
|Plan & Price|
|“StartUP” / “StartUP”||$2.99/month||$6.99/month|
|“Drive” / “GrowBig”||$4.99/month||$9.99/month|
|“Turbo” / “GoGeek”||$9.99/month||$14.99/month|
|Renewal Price||A2 Hosting||SiteGround|
|“StartUP” / “StartUP”||$6.99/Month||$14.99/Month|
|“Drive” / “GrowBig”||$8.99/Month||$24.99/Month|
|“Turbo” / “GoGeek”||$14.99/Month||$39.99/Month|
Most Uses Plan & Features
|Easy to Use||Simple||Simple|
|Space||Unlimited (SSD)||20 GB (SSD)|
|Free Email Accounts||Yes||Yes|
|CDN||Free Cloudflare CDN||Free Cloudflare CDN|
|Speed||Google Cloud Platform (GCP). NGINX, PHP 7, SuperCacher caching, HTTP/2||Google Cloud Platform (GCP). NGINX, PHP 7, SuperCacher caching, HTTP/2|
|Site Migration||Free||Service Charge $30|
|Customer Support||Very Good||Very Good|
|Money-back guarantee||30 Day’s||30 Day’s|
A2 Hosting vs SiteGround
A2 and SiteGround both are perfect their place but both have some pros and cons. Lets’ compare both the hosting companies on some points:
- Speed and uptime: On the basis of speed, A2 Hosting allows turbo servers that provide a speedup in your site and increase performance up to 20 times. Whereas, SiteGround boosts the performance of your website. A2 Hosting slows down when you get high requests at a while, so SiteGround is quite better than A2.
*Both companies have a good Uptime and don’t have much issue of downtime.
- Features: Both companies have sufficient features to run your website smoothly. But some points where SiteGround is better are; SSD storage, in-built security, high performance, and geeky features.
* And some features where A2 Hosting scores more are like; Management level options, Linux and Windows hosting, 30 days money-back feature. So, if you wanted to host with good features…you should go for A2 Hosting.
- Interface: Both SiteGround and A2 provide cPanel access to their users. You will get access to Plesk for managing your web hosting if you take windows hosting with A2 Hosting.
- Support to users: You will get 24/7 support by live chat, email, and phone from both hosting companies. They both will always try to solve your issues with their vast data so, they both are at the same level in this feature.
- Price: If you don’t want to invest high then you must go for A2 as it is much cheaper than SiteGround. A2 allows you to select management level whereas SiteGround only offers managed dedicated server hosting so, you will find A2 Hosting more affordable than SiteGround.
*SiteGround hosting is quite expensive as they give you much more quality service.
- Overview Comparison: A2 Hosting is a developer-friendly hosting provider. It gives you variations to choose management level and data center. While using A2 Hosting you have an option to get a refund within 30 days.
*If we talk about SiteGround they are highly recommended for WordPress Hosting and popular for their accurate data. They also guarantee 30 days refund and let you choose your preferred data.
- Products of A2:
- Shared Hosting
- WordPress Hosting
- VPS Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
- Dedicated Hosting
- Products of SiteGround:
- WordPress hosting
- Cloud Hosting
- WooCommerce Hosting
- Enterprise Hosting
A Hosting comparison
- SiteGround: SiteGround has served over 2 million domains of StartUp; it is the cheapest hosting in SiteGround which costs $6.99/month.
- A2 Hosting: An affordable hosting, StartUp is provided @Rs224.15/month by A2 Company.
Which is The Best Hosting in 2022?
Both SiteGround and A2 are two amazing hosting companies. And both are almost similar. If you compare their features, speed, and support you did not find much difference in them. Both are popular hosting companies and provide a good servers.
After all the comparisons, we could say that before selecting any hosting company you must know the purpose of buying you’re hosting. Firstly, know about what you want and expect from hosting, and then select where your requirements fit in.
If you are a beginner and don’t want to invest high in hosting, you should go for A2 Hosting as it is affordable and easy to use with friendly support.
SiteGround costs are a little more as it gives much better quality or performance and the latest speed than A2. So, if you can afford expensive hosting, SiteGround is the perfect hosting for you.
Also Visit: How to Migrate Your Website
Check out other hosting comparison posts such as HostGator vs Bluehost or Bluehost vs SiteGround or A2 Hosting vs SiteGround or ResellerClub vs Hostinger or HostGator vs ResellerClub for an alternative.