Your website too many slow? are you increase more organic traffic? If you looking for Best web hosting in 2021? All problems solved in this SiteGround vs Bluehost compere article.
If you have good experience in blogging, you must be attentive to the term servers. To make your web pages visible on the web… you have to store your database and files on a computer that has an internet connection. These virtual computers are known as servers.
Here comes the function of web hosting, it is a kind of service where you get a certain space to store your database on servers.
Through Webhosting, your website’s content, images, and codes get available for online users.
In early 1990, web hosting was restricted. Education and Research were the only purposes of the internet, finite numbers of people are allowed to access the internet for e-mail and FTP.
The importance and requirement of web hosting were understood by people during 1995. They got attracted to this field.
Today various companies are present which perform web hosting. They provide space, security, software, backup, and support as well. It short, these companies store your files/data and in return, you have to purchase their plans.
Moreover, when they host your website…you have to purchase a domain name (web address) so your audience can reach your site, by typing your domain name.
In this article, we are going to discuss and compare the two most popular web hosting companies i.e. Bluehost and SiteGround. Although they are in the same field still their performance and features vary a lot.
So, let’s get started…
In this field of SiteGround hosting, created a good brand value. Filing up most of the requirements…from working to support, everything is easy in it.
While using this hosting you will enjoy benefits like free domain name, 24X7 technical support, high data security, and 99% boot in uptime.
SiteGround was founded by Ivo Tzenov in 2004. With the help of his university friends, he founded this company in Sofia. Today, they have two major headquarters in Sofia and Bulgaria…by serving 2 million+ domains they generated a good audience worldwide.
Under the human capital of 500+ employees, SiteGround has partners like SoftLayer, SingleHop, Cloudflare, cPanel, and many more.
Bluehost is a popular web hosting provider. The powers over 2 million websites across the world. Bluehost has video tutorials, 27X7 support, guides, and other educational features.
In 2003, Bluehost hosting was founded by Matt Heaton who created two more web hosts as well. Today this company is owned by Endurance International Group and became one of the leading web hosts.
They have their headquarters in Orem, USA, Utah, and approx. 800 employees are working under them.
Beside Professional Marketing Services, Bluehost provides WordPress hosting, Shared hosting, Dedicated hosting, VPS hosting, and WooCommerce hosting as well.
Plans, Pricing, and Features
SiteGround performance is really good, cames with plenty of hosting features and great customer support. But they are more expensive than the “StartUp” Plan, But the “GrowBig” Plan lower price of the Bluehost “Plus” Plan.
Bluehost offers unlimited storage and bandwidth and lower prices. But their performance and customer support are not great. Renewal price so many costs. Overall SiteGround Winner.
|“StartUP” / “Basic”||$3.95/month||$2.95/month|
|“GrowBig” / “Plus”||$5.95/month||$11.95/month|
|“GoGeek” / “Prime”||$11.95/month||$5.45/month|
|“StartUP” / “Basic”||$9.95/Month||$8.99/Month|
|“GrowBig” / “Plus”||$14.95/Month||$12.99/Month|
|“GoGeek” / “Prime”||$29.95/Month||$16.99/Month|
Most Uses Plan & Features
|Space||20 GB (SSD)||Unmetered (SSD)|
|Control Panel||cPanel||Enhanced cPanel|
|Free Email Accounts||Yes||Yes|
|CDN||Free Cloudflare CDN||Free CDN|
|Speed||Google Cloud Platform (GCP). NGINX, PHP 7, SuperCacher caching, HTTP/2||NGINX+, PHP 7, built-in caching, HTTP/2|
|Site Migration||Service Charge $30||Service Charge $149.99|
|Customer Support||Very Good||Very Good|
|Check Price||Now 65% Discount||Now 70% Discount|
Also Check Out: How to Migrate Your Website
Comparison Between SiteGround and Bluehost
- Ease of use: SiteGround has its custom panel with an in-built structure. On the other hand, Bluehost provides c-Panel based results with features like e-mail accounts, FTP accounts, and many more. Hence, you can operate both easily. But still, the SiteGround approach is quite clear.
- Cost: Some prefer expensive hosting but many use cheaper ones. So, price varies from user’s budget to budget. But after comparing both the hosting, SiteGround’s cost is higher than Bluehost.
- Speed: A hosting with good speed is essential for both you and your audience. In this term, SiteGround is more preferable than Bluehost.
- Downtime/Uptime: The less downtime your hosting has, the more users get a good experience. Uptime is an acute part of hosting, getting 99.99% uptime must be there.
*SiteGround offers impressive uptime but you may have a little issue with Bluehost’s uptime. Moreover, it gets improved from time to time but still, SiteGround offers better uptime.
- Server Location: Bluehost servers are not available widely. They have servers in Utah only. But on the other hand, SiteGround has 4 servers globally. London (UK), Chicago, Singapore, and Amsterdam (The Netherlands) are the center of SiteGround’s server. Again, SiteGround wins this comparison.
- Security: Both the hosting comes with almost the same approaches as SSL, SFTP, and SSH access. SiteGround provides SG Site Scanner for $1.5 per month and more. Talking about Bluehost, it offers SiteLock starting from $30 per month.
- User Support: While choosing a hosting provider, support is an important aspect as you can face many issues at any point.
SiteGround 24×7 e-mail, phone, and chat support to users. They are user friendly as well. On the other side, Bluehost is not many users friendly. Hence, one more positive point to go with SiteGround.
SiteGround vs Bluehost: Pros and Cons
SiteGround Pros and Cons
|PROS 👍||CONS 👎|
|FREE SSL certificate||No free domain|
|FREE daily backups||Limited storage|
|Page load speed too good||Nothing to else|
|Instant customer support (live chat or ticket)|
BlueHost Pros and Cons
|PROS 👍||CONS 👎|
|Free SSL certificate||Page load speed bad|
|Easy to use||Bad customer support|
|Free domain name||Higher renewal costs|
|Unlimited Storage & bandwidth|
SiteGround vs Bluehost: Which one is suitable for you?
Both SiteGround and Bluehost come in the list of the best hosting provider. You will find many similarities and differences between them.
Bluehost offers budget-friendly plans but you can get extra features by paying little more on SiteGround. Compromising with hosting should not be done.
Hence, we can say that SiteGround is much better than Bluehost. Now, which one will be suitable for you? For this, I have written some points…
SiteGround is suitable for those who:
- Can afford high prices.
- Needs the best performance.
- Can pay own domain
- Doesn’t need high storage.
- Can’t compromise with user support.
Bluehost will be suitable for those who:
- Have a low budget.
- Want average performance.
- Want a domain name included.
- Require high storage.
- Can compromise with user support.
At last, after comparing SiteGround vs Bluehost we discussed a lot about their features, performance, pros, and cons.
You can match your requirements to their specifications that make it easy to get the best hosting. My personal experience or overall result: SiteGround is Winner.
Hope you liked this article! What is your choice between Bluehost vs SiteGround? Comment below and let us know…